ПД для блога Lemoncraft

Hello, friends!
Very glad to be in your blog with my work!
I am Liudmila Chernoivanova. I live in Kaliningrad and I love to work with paper "Lemoncraft"! Scrapbooking came deep into my live since the creation of my blog in 2016. Ever since, scrap has been my favorite hobby! I like working in different styles, trying interesting and new techniqes! I like to create cards and albums , and recently also pages!


Today I will show you the work that I did specially for your blog - it is a ballon from the collection "Gossamer Blue"!


For the decor of the ballon I used homemade flowers and lase!




And now you will see my favorite work from the paper "Lemoncraft"!
Сanvas with a photo of my daughter from the collection "Violet Silence"!


Mini-album with photo mike-up my daughter from the collection "Fresh Summer"!


  and a small video


card  from the collection "Day Dream"!


Layout from the collection "House of roses"


Layout from the collection "Fresh Summer"


Card from the collection "Cristmas Carols"


Magic Box from the collection "Cristmas Carols"


card  from the collection "Day Dream"


seacard with shaker from the collection "Day Dream" and "Gossamer Blue"


Thank you very much for the invitation!
my blog: https://lusia-che.blogspot.ru/
my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lusia_che/?hl=ru
I wish you good mood and love!
Bye, bye!


You May Also Like

2 коммент.

Follow Us @lusia_che

Lyudmila Chernoivanova. 2017
Site made with ♥ by Alesanalovesky